Cevher, founded by Technical Teacher Hüseyin Özyavuz in 1955 soon became a school for the Turkish casting sector with a series of firsts in the area. For years in the leading position in aluminium casting pieces, our brand is today in the position of being a leading supplier for the leading OEM customers of the automotive industry with our low-pressure casting method.
Production of the first wheel was carried out in Cevher Casting facilities in 1984. Following this, production continued in an alloy wheels factory established in an area of 30,000 square metres in the Izmir Aegean Free Zone in 2003. Today, Cevher has an annual wheel production capacity of two million alluminium alloy wheels of which more than 90% is exported manufactured in a facility of 44,000 squared metres, of which nearly 22,000 squared metres of which are covered.
Cevher conducts projects with CAS, CAD, CAE, FEA and casting simulations for product design and development while using CAD/CAM and CNC technologies for mold design and production. Cevher has always prioritised high customer satisfaction and shapes its future targets in order to become a leading aluminium alloy wheel manufacturer by producing customer-focused solutions.
In line with this, investments that will increase production capacity and to create greater employment opportunities are being made. The first step of the growth strategy was taken by beginning operations in a factory area of 3.5 hectares.